Friday, August 19, 2011

Ok well this is the first post on the blog and there is a million things to say. First and most exciting thing ever is that in just under 5 weeks Jim and I get to be parents to an amazing little man that I know is going to keep us on our toes because already he never stops moving. Doctors have said that every single level and number are perfect and that he is at the exact right size for how far along he is. Is so fantastic to hear his little heart beat every time I go in and to feel him wiggle all the time.

Well I am just learning how to use this blog and my first won't be long but I promise to fill it with stories of my and Jim and our babies life. I'm betting it will be mostly my mother that reads this which is ok. Because it is mostly for my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment