Monday, October 15, 2012

SURGERY.... Yuck! I just wish I could switch with Xander so he didnt have to go without food all night long and no breakfast in the morning and then get taken in and handed to strangers while hungry and tired to go have surgery. I know its not as big a deal as I make it out to be and I know for sure that they are kind and capable hands that I am leaving him in but it just doesnt sit well with me. Oh well I guess its just a learning experience for me and it will be good. Just cant see it yet.
Well we are all moved in to our place and the only boxes that arent unpacked are my books because they dont have a space anymore since my food storage took over yet another shelf. Oh well, prioritize right?
well another day has passed and I just love my life so much. my earlier melt down is all I have had cause to worry about or stress about in the last little while and for that I am so grateful. I am so lucky to have such wonderful family on both sides and such great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment