Monday, March 14, 2016

Some pictures from recently

These pictures mean the world to me. 

Our little family is slowly growing. This picture was taken at Matt and Beths family dinner after they got married.
It also includes Kyres soon to be husband David and they are getting married at the end of July
I will have to update this picture soon as well because Matt and Beth are due with another little man coming at the end of July
These boys sure love there Papa. Xander is 4 and Jaxson is 2
I just cant believe that my baby boy will be 5 years old in September. What a blessing being a mother is. I know that Jim feels the same way about being a Father. He is our greatest accomplishment so far. We are so proud of him!
These two! I cant express enough how much I am blessed to have them in my life. To have them for my parents. I look up to them and they ways that they conduct themselves . No matter what they have gone through and the uncertainties in the days that are coming they hold fast to the rod and to eachother in love and faith. 
I JUST LOVE HIM!!
Jim you are the love of my life. I know we often see things different. I love that you have enless patience with me and my crazy brain. I adore your ability to talk to everyone with ease and to show genuine interest. You are such a kind soul and I am so happy to be blessed with you in my life eternally!
These are my best friends. Guess what?!?! They are also my sisters. I am so lucky to be born into the same family as them. Almost every other friend has come and gone from my life and that is ok, as long as I have my sisters with me I have friends. I cant wait to watch them grow and learn and being the amazing women they are already turning into!

LIFE IS GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment