Sunday, July 20, 2014

So this is a little bit late but better late then never. Here is a picture of my beautiful family in front of our very first home. We have been here for little over a month now and we are loving our home more and more all the time. We are so lucky to have it and to be able to make so many wonderful memories in it. 

I really wanted to add a few pictures of my beautiful family and tell you all about them. First is my handsome husband and love for eternity. Jim is the whole reason I have this wonderful little family. He was the smart one that decided that we needed more then just young adult friends, activities and parties. He is the one that decided that there was more to life then how he was living and he wanted more then anything to have me be a part of his wonderful adventure. He loves me! He is an excellent father and a wonderful example of service to me everyday! 


Im so lucky to have not only him but a wonderful little soul was given to us to protect and teach!


Xander is a smart little man. He has been a blessing from the start. He almost always slept well, always ate well and blessed us with the opportunity to watch him learn and grow far faster then we were able to teach him. He never stops moving lately or talking. He can talk circles around Jim and I, which is really saying something. He has an incredible spirit in him. He is so willing to love everyone. Its true when they say that teach and you will learn. I have learned more in the last three years with Xander as my teacher then I ever thought I could.  


Well I guess I should also say a little about myself as I am a part of this family. I am a Wife, Mother, Sister, Daughter, Cousin, Friend, Caregiver, Granddaughter. Those are a few of the titles that I very proudly hold and love every minute I get to spend being them. I also have a love for pictures and photography. It is a passion of mine. I have chosen to keep it a hobby and I am so happy I did. I also love to be outside. Nothing cures my bumpy grumpies then being outside spending time with the ones I love most. And lastly but most importantly I love my savior. Without him I would have a very different life and I am blessed by his sacrifice every second that I live. 





1 comment: