Wednesday, July 2, 2014

yeah! I finally have a dryer now! its been to long and I have way to much laundry to do but again with the little things that make me excited now I can do it. My wonderful brothers came and helped me load it into my truck and then came to my house and plugged it in for me and got it hooked up to the vent. I am so thankful for wonderful family. They really are a blessing to me. My awesome hubby had to work today like always so I figured instead of waiting for him to be done to make him work more we would figure it out without him. Yesterday was Canada Day and it was so fun to bring Xander through all of the fun celebration that was taking place. He loved all the bouncy castles and obstacle courses. He went through pretty much every one of them by himself. Im pretty proud of him because some of them were huge with quite the slide at the end and nothing stopped him. Then last night we got to take Xander to his very first fireworks. HE LOVED IT! It was awesome. He kept naming off all the colors of the fireworks and was amazed at the loud bangs! What a fun day with a fun kiddo and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment