Thursday, August 7, 2014

Cant put a $ on memories!

I have loved taking pictures for a long time now. I love to take pictures of everything I see. My husband and I just recently bought a wonderful camera that is so much fun to play with. 


I have been told from time to time that I could do this for a living if I wanted to. Here is my reasoning why I haven't wanted to. I love to take pictures. I love it so much that I carry my camera with me everywhere I go. 


I love to take pictures for people in their special moment. 


I love to catch the beauty in everything around me. 


I would gladly, any time I am asked take pictures for anyone. 


My reason, I could never charge someone, so that they could have a tangible copy of dearest memories.  


I feel it is so important to always take a million pictures. They are a window into the eyes of the past. 


They help people to slow down and gaze at the beauty that often times is missed. 


I will always take pictures. I will always give of my pictures freely to those who would enjoy and love them. 


These last two are very important to me. When I was younger I took these pictures. I had a little cheap camera with very little extra on it. I took these pictures with it. Capturing what I think to be a beautiful sight that might have been missed by others. It was nothing fancy. It proves that anyone with a cell phone, a point and click camera or anything else can catch beautiful things around them. You just have to be willing to open your eyes and look. 




No comments:

Post a Comment