Monday, September 22, 2014

A few tears.

So today Xander was following me around the house. Anything I did he was right in my face. "Mom, Mom, Mom!" Driving me crazy. I was trying to catch up on my house since it had slipped out of control the last week. Finally he brought me "The Tigger Movie" and asked me if I would come watch it with him. I was tired and decided I could take a break for a minute. So I made some lunch and sat down with him to watch a movie. I dont know if I have ever sat down for that whole movie but man did I cry. I felt like a crazy person crying over a childs movie but I just loved the message that it shared.
In the movie Tigger was searching for his Tigger family. He searched and searched and couldnt find any other Tiggers. He was very sad that there was nobody out there just like him. At the end Little Roo helped him to realize that your family doesnt have to be just like you, they are the ones around you that love you and support you. Those people that will always be there for you even if you cant see it yourself. Anyway holy smokes.. I defiantly was crying and laughing at myself for doing so. Xander was looking at me like I was a crazy person but oh well. The whole movie talks about perspective. Seeing the important things and opening your eyes.

Anyway now that I have got the embarrassing moment out of the way I wanted to share a few pictures from lately and Tell you about my wonderful month of September.




Xander and I have had the opportunity to spend loads of time outside and It has been so much fun. He really has been enjoying the fall weather alot and I have been enjoying the wonderful pictures that come with fall weather. 

We also Celebrated Xanders 3rd birthday which technically isnt until the 25th but with all the cousin birthdays we held his party a little early. We had so much fun. There were so many kids and friends around that it was just a blast!





Xander just loved the whole thing!

We also had the privilege of going to the temple with some of our good friends to watch them be sealed together with along with their son for time and all eternity. What an amazing blessing. It brought back all the wonderful feelings that came with me being sealed to Jim and Xander and the amazing experience that was for me. 



I have just loved the month of September. It is so wonderful and there really is nothing better then spending time with loved ones!


Last picture I am sharing is Xanders three year old picture. Cant believe my baby is three already! What a handsome, smart and spiritual kid!














No comments:

Post a Comment