Monday, September 19, 2011

Best Thing ever just happened. I was emailing my fantastical brother on a mission and I knew that he would be emailing soon so I kept them short so he would get them, Well as I was emailing he emailed me. It felt like he was so close for a second I pretty much freaked out. Best thing ever! I miss that man. Well he gets home on November 9 at 6:30 in the Medicine Hat airport for anyone and everyone that wants to come and tell him that they love him. Be there or be square and Im serious. you will miss out if you dont come because its going to be the best day in the whole world. Well Im just so excited and buzzing from my little email swap with Dano. What a cool guy. If anyone wants to email him, his email is <nathan.atwood@myldsmail.net> but he cant always reply. I think he can only write back to family, but he loves to hear how everyone is doing and if you give him your home address he will write back. anyway, that is my overly excited moment of the day. Other exciting thing is that I have only 3 days left until I am due and I felt my little man drop more then ever today and I am getting more back pains and lower pains (not contractions just pains) then I ever have before so this is progress. I like progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment