Saturday, September 3, 2011

So I know most mommas want their baby's to come early because lets face it the last month of being pregnant.... Not so comfortable at all. But that's ok. I'm still pretty convinced he will come early, I'd be ok with the week before because everyone is home and will be able to come see him.
I have been putting together a hospital backpack and it feels kind of unreal.... Like I should still be my baby sisters age and watching all the "old" people get married and have kids. I used to think that made someone so old and now.... It really doesn't. It's crazy.
Updates on baby, well he's taking in all the room he can get now which includes any space he finds in my lungs and ribs as well is by my hips and everywhere else in between. Haha oh man. A month ago I could still find a comfy spot to sleep.... Now I just have to find the one that works the best. 3 weeks and 5 days.... Wowzers.
Last night we went and visited John and Sarah and the kids. I was hanging on to Wesley and he was so sad with a tummy ache. Wesley is our baby's cousin born a month before him. Once his tummy started to settle we had a good long conversation where he just stared at me and every once in a while made some noise. I just loved it. I could look into baby eyes forever. Best feeling. Good thing my baby is coming soon or I would be suffering from baby fever. Haha however I do think he was talking to more then just me. I'm convinced that the boys will be great friends and do great things together. Also super funny thing happened. When we were there last night John was talking about names that they had thought of for Wesley and he up and said our name for our little man. Jim and I just kinda looked at each other and didn't say anything. So even though none of them will read this... I'm writing this for proof that we didn't just choose that name because you said it.. We had it picked out before we ever found out we were having a boy. Haha I guess great minds just think alike. Plus it's an awesome name. Anyway this story is getting longer and I am neglecting my dishes... So I will be off. To my mom and Jaime I will say I hope you enjoy all my crazy brain and thanks for putting up with it and listening to me, haha.

3 comments:

  1. Ps I need one of you ladies to show me how to put pictures on or tell me how to because I could only figure out that one picture and I don't know how to put them into a post with words. Never claimed to me smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Talia. I am so excited for you to be a Mommy with a baby. :)

    I would love to help you if you want help. Call me and we can do a "school session" and I can show you some stuff on your blog if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would be wonderful. I love school. haha

    ReplyDelete