Monday, September 19, 2011

picture challenge, saturday (color) sunday (13 things)

 So I didnt get a chance on Saturday or Sunday to come and put my pictures up for all to see, but I did have fun playing with them and taking them.
COLOR! I have a billion pictures I took of pencils and skittles. honestly Jim laughed at how long I could sit there and take pictures of the simplest of things. haha
On Sunday night I played with the 13 things category. I decided after playing around with all sorts of stuff that I dont know how to place focus on alot of images and make it still look good, so my take on this theme doesnt put a focus on the 13 things but believe me they are all there. Some are just harder to see then others.

1 comment:

  1. OK...here is my comment:

    I like the color photo. I like that each one a different color and it is all lined up. Maybe if they were all straight? Or if it started in one corner of the photo and moved up to the top opposite corner? I love that you took a "billion photos" of them. That makes it so much better...and you can see the way you like it best.

    I also love the the 13 things photo. It is super hard to figure out your camera sometimes isn't it?! For something like what you were doing, did you try a macro setting or maybe a widescreen setting? Point and shoots like yours have a few different settings for screens that are fun to try. Just a thought.

    I am really enjoying your thoughts on each assignment. Keep it up! It makes me think harder each time as well so it makes it much more fun. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete